Products and Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Select volaris.cargo-sales.net and enter your airbill number (Prefix: 036, A02 or AMM + an 8 digit number).
Volaris will offer transportation services for virtually all kinds of items except for the following:
- Dead animals
- Alcoholic beverages, up to 24°
- Leather items from animals in danger of extinction
- Solvents and/or corrosive items
- Prescription medications and controlled substances
- Ivory items or material
- Frozen or refrigerated goods
- Laboratory samples (including toxic and hazardous material, or special materials requiring special handling)
- Foreign goods without appropriate import documentation
- Narcotic substances, drugs, or inhaled substances, as determined in the General Health Legislation
- Radioactive or magnetic substances
- Firearms, including any components, armory, or ammo storage
- Money, credit instruments, and precious metals and jewelry
- Explosives and compressed gas material
- Flammable solids or liquids
- Oxidizable material
- Irritant material or infectious substances
- Toxic, restricted and/or dangerous material, in accordance to all regulations set forth by the International Civil Aviation Organization, ICAO
- Any goods that may be constituted as dangerous or posing any kind of risk to the aircraft, the passengers on board, and any other goods, whose transportation is prohibited by law or any applicable government disposition
- Any other good or item that Volaris deems as non-transportable due to its nature
Please send an email to email@example.com or call (55) 5261-6466. You may also obtain information at any Volaris airport counter, where you will be directed to our cargo representative in that particular location.
We recommend that you select the size of the packing materials according to package content. For example, boxes that are not entirely filled may collapse, conversely, those that are too full, may tear. For this reason, we suggest using high quality wrapping materials to ship your goods.
Additionally, we recommend using impact-absorbing material, specifically material that will ensure your content stays in place and does not shift with motion. Select double reinforced corrugated carton boxes, with high quality external edges and close your boxes with resistant straps or adhesive tape to protect your shipment.
Volaris is responsible for complying with liability limitations set forth in the Civil Aviation Act, however if you are interested in acquiring additional insurance, you are welcome to do so under your own personal terms.
We have shipment, messaging and parcel services, whether it be normal or express. The service is provided from the airport of origin to any of Volaris destinations within Mexico. You can contact our shipment area at (55) 5261 6466 or send us email to: firstname.lastname@example.org