Vacation periods are consider high season and it’s important that you plan ahead of time and we highly suggest that you follow some of our recommendations so you can have the best travel experience:
Arrive 3 hours before your flight whether it’s national or international flight
- Make sure to do your web check-in, remember that for flights:
- National flights you can do your web check-in 3 days prior to your flight and up to 1hr. before the flight
- International flights you can do your web check-in the day before and up to an hour before the flight
- If you do web check-in you can:
- Choose your seat
- Avoid line ups
- Starting on March 1st, avoid the fee at the airport. If you do not purchase this service, you can either print your boarding pass at volaris.com free of charge or pay $30 MXN per person per flight for the personalized service at the airport counter.
- If you are unable to print your boarding pass before arriving to the airport, we recommend that you call the Call Center or visit extras.volaris.com and buy the service for personalized attention.
- Don’t forget an official ID Valid passport and visa field (For international Flights) are required to be filled in when you do your web check-in
- If you have any doubts in regards to your itinerary or applicable policies please contact our reservations center at:
If your flight leaves from Mexico’s International Airport, we remind you that counters can be found on Terminal 1:
- Door 6 for National Flights
- For international flights we can be found on the first floor in Gate F1 & F3
Luggage Restrictions for High Season
In order to be able to provide the best service possible during high season, passengers are limited to 2 pieces of luggage per client that comply within the measurements and policies that apply.
Note: in case the client has more than 2 pieces of luggage, they are subject to space and must be picked up directly at the airport of arrival.
Dates which are consider High Season
Summer: from July 4th to August 20th 2013
Winter: from December 12th 2013 to January 13th 2014
Long weekend: from May 24th to 27th, November 8th to 11th, November 27th to December 1st